ROOMS FOR HIRE
ROOMS FOR HIRE
The Grand Union Village Community Development Trust manages 550m² of community facilities, which support a range of activities for residents to enjoy. The Community Facilities are situated near the canal basin (above the Costcutter shop) and were handed over to the Trust in January 2006.
The facilities include:
- A large multi-purpose room for recreational purposes, which can be divided into two smaller rooms.
This room is hired out with tables and chairs. You have access to and full use of the kitchen facilities as well as the bar area, which you can use to serve food or drinks from. There is a fridge and freezer available for your use, as well as a microwave and cooker, including an oven. This room can accommodate 80 people seated or 100 people standing. For christenings, birthday parties and/or other events where you would like to occupy young children, pre-school toys can be provided for your use at an additional charge.
- Two training/ meeting rooms that are spacious, airy and bathed in natural light – creating the perfect atmosphere for your meeting or training session.
This room is hired out with tables and chairs. You will have access to a flip chart stand and whiteboard and a projector can be provided at an additional charge. We also offer a choice of catering – servings of tea/coffee with biscuits or a 2-course cold buffet. This room can accommodate 40 people seated or 70 people standing and can easily be set up in any layout or style that you would like.
- A kitchen that offers use of the cooker, fridge-freezer, and microwave.
- Toilets, disabled toilets, baby changing stations and shower facilities
- Wheelchair access and buggy storage
For more information on hire charges and how to make a booking or to arrange a viewing, please visit Hire the Facilities. Please ensure that you provide us with as much relevant information as possible to enable us to respond to you efficiently.